Mximo mobile presenting the “Mobile retail Challenge” at E-commerce Forum in Milan Italy.
Founder and CEO of Mximo mobile,
presenting The Mobile retail Challenge
at E-commerce Forum in Milan Italy.
How to Transform the Mobile channel into a significant
revenue generator for retailers:
The Challenge I – bridge the gap
- Mobile is the future of retail – the engine for revenue generation and growth
- There is a Paradigm shift – It is already out there
- The power is already in the hands of the brands
The Challenge II – Do it right
- Mobile traffic is not converting
- The targets goals are low
- We are not reaching them
- The reason is that the retail industry (we) do not have a mobile strategy
5 steps to meet the Challenge
- Provide a full mobile solution which means both Mobile Web and App – for the different degrees of loyalty
- Provide a true Mobile user experience utilizing unique mobile tech capabilities – use camera GPS one click checkout barcode scanner that is tailored to the limitations of mobile – limited space and fragmented time
- Understand the consumer environmental context (Social, home, away, fragmented time (on the bus/in a class/ from store, on the way to the store, in the store)
- Tailored experience - tailor the experience according to the data you can draw from the mobile (Language/location/contacts)
- Bricks and clicks - enhance online/offline buying experiences reward the consumer for looking you up on the mobile, increase symbiotic relationship.
- Nurit Shevi Founder and CEO of Mximo mobile, ...
- Think about it. What is the one thing that goes...
- Love & Pride, which is a fabulous online je...
Mximo is proud to announce our newest international clients: Boutique To You & Luxola plus many more!We’ve had an incredibly productive July here at...
- Not Being In The App Stores Is Not Just Missing...